16 x 20 Gallery Wrapped Frame Art Canvas Print of A. Mitchell Palmer & House Judiciary Com., 4/29/20 1909 National Photo Co 46a
Sale price $76.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Giclee Print on Fine Art canvas Gallery Wrapped on a wooden frame.
- Printed on demand using commercial printing equipment.
- Ready to hang Vintage art Reprint - Shipped in a rigid box to prevent Damage in shipping.
- The National Photo Company Collection documents virtually all aspects of Washington, D.C., life, including inaugurations, sports, landmarks, conventions, and topics of local interest. During the administrations of Presidents Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover, the National Photo Company supplied photographs of current news events in Washington, D.C.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.