16 x 20 Gallery Wrapped Frame Art Canvas Print of Unloading Gorton's codfish Gloucester Mass 1908 Detriot Publishing co. 07a
Sale price $72.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Giclee Print on Fine Art canvas Gallery Wrapped on a wooden frame.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- Ready to hang Vintage art Reprint - Shipped in a rigid box to prevent Damage in shipping.
- The Detroit Publishing Company was started by publisher William A. Livingstone and photographer Edwin H. Husher in the late 19th century. It wasn't until 1905 that the company called itself the Detroit Publishing Company. By the time of World War I, the company faced declining sales both due to the war economy and the competition from cheaper, more advanced printing methods. The company declared bankruptcy in 1924 and was liquidated in 1932.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.