16 x 20 Reprinted Old Photo ofPan Am. Trademark conf., 2/11/29 1929 National Photo Co 56a
Sale price $36.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 16 x 20 aspect will have additional white space on two sides.
- Image is not Framed, it will be shipped rolled in a rigid mailing tube to prevent damage
- The National Photo Company Collection documents virtually all aspects of Washington, D.C., life, including inaugurations, sports, landmarks, conventions, and topics of local interest. During the administrations of Presidents Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover, the National Photo Company supplied photographs of current news events in Washington, D.C.
- Professionaly Reproduced using Commercial Equipment with lifetime inks
- Printed using files obtained from NOAA or Library of Congress.