8 x 10 Photo of Pedro Miguel locks. Auxillary crane dumping concrete, Panama Canal. 1890-1920 G. Bain Collection 50a
Sale price $19.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 8 x 10 aspect will have additional white space on two sides.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- Our photos are professional reproductions of 100 Year old photos and show imperfections that would be expected. We will digitally clean up photos as possible but understand they are Old photos and will look like the photo shown.
- Professionaly Reproduced using Commercial Equipment with lifetime inks. Mailed in A rigid mailer to prevent Damage in Shipping.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.