8 x 10 Reprinted Old Photo of Faa Challenger And Faa Head Meet Again At Hearing On Monopoly. Washington, D.C., March 17. While Chief Counsels For The Ftc And Faa Interrogated H 1938 Harris & Ewing 07a
Sale price $19.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 8 x 10 aspect will have additional white space on two sides.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- The Harris & Ewing, Inc. Collection of photographic negatives includes glass and film negatives taken by Harris & Ewing, Inc., which provide excellent coverage of Washington people, events, and architecture, during the period 1905-1945
- Professionaly Reproduced using Commercial Equipment with lifetime inks. Mailed in A rigid mailer to prevent Damage in Shipping.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.