8 x 10 Reprinted Old Photo of Testing Airplanes Lenses Used In Map Making. Washington, D.C., May 6. Dr. F.E. Washer Of The U.S. Bureau Of Standards Testing The Lens For The Air 1938 Harris & Ewing 75a
Sale price $19.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 8 x 10 aspect will have additional white space on two sides.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- The Harris & Ewing, Inc. Collection of photographic negatives includes glass and film negatives taken by Harris & Ewing, Inc., which provide excellent coverage of Washington people, events, and architecture, during the period 1905-1945
- Professionaly Reproduced using Commercial Equipment with lifetime inks. Mailed in A rigid mailer to prevent Damage in Shipping.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.