8 x 10 Reprinted Old Photo of The threatening big steel strike. A view of one of the strikers who is asking for more pay, at his work of puddling, where he is "working up" 1919 National Photo Co 23a
Sale price $19.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 8 x 10 aspect will have additional white space on two sides.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- The National Photo Company Collection documents virtually all aspects of Washington, D.C., life, including inaugurations, sports, landmarks, conventions, and topics of local interest. During the administrations of Presidents Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover, the National Photo Company supplied photographs of current news events in Washington, D.C.
- Professionaly Reproduced using Commercial Equipment with lifetime inks. Mailed in A rigid mailer to prevent Damage in Shipping.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.