8 x 12 Photo of Brick Walker Tavern (ca. 1854) (now an antiques store) Rts. 12 & 50, Brooklyn Michigan 1988 Margolies, John 02a
Sale price $19.50 Regular price
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 8 x 10 aspect will have additional white space on two sides.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- Photographer John Margolies: Over the span of nearly 40 years, Margolies took more than 11,000 color-slide photographs of vernacular structures across AmericaÕs highways, byways and main streets. Traversing the country, he was drawn to the architecture that came to define travel by carÑmotels, diners and gas stationsÑbut also to quintessentially American oddities.
- Professionaly Reproduced using Commercial Equipment with lifetime inks. Mailed in A rigid mailer to prevent Damage in Shipping.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.